Friday, May 11, 2012

Un Washed


I am as dirty as an un washed window. Oh wait that's why I have a sigh on me that says wash me. So if you do not know me I will tell you about me. Okay so I am the back window of Zach Galifianakis's limo. I am the only original window left on his car. The rest were smashed out by his stupid friends. At least I am not the water bottle holder. Oh my gosh where should I start. He is always gross and sticky. Zach took the limo threw the forest last night and now I'm extremely dirty. This guy put this sigh on me this morning and now I can’t even see anything. Oh wait here comes a guy holding something in his hand. Yes it looks like a hose. He is getting closer. BANG and I'm broken. Some of me is in the car some of me is still in the window holder thing and some of me is on the ground. I see the man clearly now and he is taking things from the inside of the car. I hear Zach come out of his house and he is yelling at him to go away. This time I don't think it was his stupid friends. Zach is on the phone with someone who I think is the police. Five minutes latter there is a cop car in his drive way and a woman is picking me up with some kind of sucker thing. She walks me over to a can and throws me in. So now I'm in the garbage and Zach has no original car windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment